Fit for Project Management Information System
Are you reading newspaper daily or check the stockmarket while using a common information system in internet for analysation and decisions to buy or sell ?
Your company has many projects running. Project manager, stakeholders and team members are alloted around different locations. Each project process is running individually. The management is missing clear and standardized reporting. Missing information and lack of communication cause additional project work.
Install a Project Management Information System to provide the “newspaper” for stakeholders and team members, the “cockpit” for managers and a helpfull “toolbox” for the project leaders.
Save project cost and time and get a high degree of transparency in your company´s project work and scope.
As manager or member of a project management office you are responsible to bring the project management processes in a proper direction
. Your targets are to standardize and improve project management with the positive impact to increase the PM-maturity of your company.
Targets of training:
- gets a summarization of standardized project processes,
- will learn about the participants and their roles in a project oriented company,
- understands new aspects to do project selection,
- discovers endless opportunities and advantages of a common system,
- gets an overview of the different system (from single and multi PM-systems to collaboration and PPM-SW),
- will be showed a demonstration of a web-based system,
- finally will be introduced to a success story of PMIS-implementation with all ups and downs,
The course instructor is certified PMP® with several years of experience in project management and as head of a project management office (PMO) in a world-wide operating industry group. He has implemented a global and webbased Project Management Informations incl. software selection, configuration, administration and user training.
One day seminar with breaks for coffee and lunch
Number of participants: 8-12 per class
Room for training course with beamer, flipcharts or panaboard
Please contact us.