Fit für PMP® – Exams Preparation Course for Certification
PMP® – „Project Management Professional” is issued by PMI®, one of the leading instituts of Project Management.
With over 270.000 passed PMP® world-wide it is the most broadest certificate. PMP® and the small brother CAPM® confirm applied knowledge of international PM-standards according PMBoK®.
Why certifying ?
Certificates confirm the know-how for the use of standards and offer a set of advantages for your company, like decrease of the friction losses in international projects, both internal and global. Common understanding about the standardized processes improve the common work on the projects. They help also with firm integration or – fusion. Beyond that it improves your image, increases your market value and contributes to the vocational development.
You are project manager for several years. You want to acquire advantages in candidature or better basis for negotiation in earnings. Extend your project management knowledge and have your acquired know-how certified.
Targets of training:
- get an overview of the certificate and the institute, of documents in use, as well as information about the examination and its procedure,
- become acquainted with the groups of processes and fields of knowledge of the PMBoK® and their 44 processes and will understand:
- 5 process groups (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring&controlling, closing)
- 9 knowledge areas (integration management, scope management, time, cost, quality, resource, communication, risk, procurement management),
- obtain test experience by simulated test sections,
- become familiar with the code of professional conduct,
- receive summarized information, as well as hints and tricks for test preparation.
the seminar is divided into two sections:
- General introduction to project management and their definitions in detail.
- Project life cycle, stakeholder and project organization.
- The Project Management Process Groups.
- The nine knowledge areas according PMPoK®
- The code of professional conduct for CAPM/PMP
- Hints and tips for preparation and execution of the exam.
Seminar contents get summarized after each section. Self-tests will deepen the understanding.
The adviser is certified PMP® and has several years of experience in project management as well as head of a project management office (PMO) at a world-wide operationg company.
The 35 lecture hours are spread over several days (can be adjusted according customer wishes) to fulfill the registration conditions for examination.
Number of participants: 8-12 per class
Room for training course with beamer, flipcharts or panaboard
Seminar documents are provided.
Please contact us.PMP is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
CAPM is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL is a registered service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMI is a registered trademark and service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.